Manimahesh yatra is a pilgrimage dedicated to Lord Shiva that takes place on the foothills of the majestic holy Manimahesh Kailash Parvat. Considered a challenging trek, the Manimahesh Yatra by helicopter aims at making this holy journey as comfortable as possible. This will be a 3 days and 2 nights of holiday packed with spiritual experiences and soul-stirring moments. Visit Manimahesh for an experience that will leave you spellbound. Check out what we offer now!
Manimahesh Yatra by Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Delhi - Chamba
The first leg of the Manimahesh yatra by helicopter will start from Delhi to Chamba by road. The road journey is extremely scenic and will go on for 12 hours. On reaching Chamba, checking in will be followed by dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2 :Chamba - Manimahesh - Chamba
Day 3 :Chamba - Dalhousie Local Sightseeing - Departure
|Manimahesh Yatra by Helicopter
|2 Nights / 3 Days
|Delhi → Chamba → Manimahesh → Dalhousie
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Scenic drive to Chamba
- Exciting helicopter ride from Bharmour to Gaurikund
- Chaurasi temples visit in Bharmour
- Holy dip and Darshan at Manimahesh Lake
- Dalhousie local sightseeing
- Helicopter tickets
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop off service
- Local sightseeing
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Travel / medical insurance
- Anything not in the inclusions section