Himachal Pradesh, one of the most popular states in India, is blessed with famous scenes and I’s dotted with many hill stations, which are most popular tourist destinations. The foreign land of hills by Namaste India Trip offers you the opportunity to explore some of such picturesque mountainous towns. During this 02 Nights & 03 Days deliberate planned program, you can visit places like Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie & Chamba. Enjoy the popular attractions of the area; take a memorable holiday by joining fun activities, tasting local performances and enjoying amazing weather. Dalhousie Tour Packages Itinerary Details its start your journey.
Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Pathankot – Dalhousie
On arrival at Pathankot Namaste India Trip Representative will greet & meet you and transfer you to Dalhousie. After fresh-up proceed for a short tour of Dalhousie visiting Panchpula, St. Francis and St John’s Church. Stroll at Garam Sadak. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Dalhousie Excursion to Khajjiar
Today, drive to Khajjiar (also known as Mini Swiss), a scenic spot set amidst the backdrop of dense pines, Deodars, and lush green meadows. Khajjiar is exquisitely nestled in the foothills of the imposing Dhauladhar ranges of the western Himalayas providing a panoramic and breathtaking view. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this picturesque town, Overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 3 :Dalhousie Departure
Today after breakfast we will drop you Pathankot for your onward journey.
- In this short trip visit all the important spots like St. Francis and St. Johns church
- Stroll on the Garam Sadak
- Exciting excursion to Khajjiar the mini Swiss
- Dalhousie city tour
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section