Namaste India Trip presents you with a fun opportunity to explore the beautiful Thai town of Krabi with the carefully curated and hassle-free Krabi Bangkok Tour Package. Discover the hidden gems of Thailand and be a part of an unforgettable experience with numerous whimsical tourist attractions and a coastline which spells relaxation. This place is quickly becoming a tourist hub for people from all over the world seeking peace and looking to quench their wanderlust.
Krabi Bangkok Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Krabi
Upon your arrival in Krabi you will be escorted by our tour representative to your allotted hotel where you will be staying the night. The rest of the day is free for you to perform your leisurely activities and get ready for the next day of exciting exploration.
Day 2 :Krabi (4 Islands Hopping Tour)
After having your breakfast you will be made to head out for a fun-filled day of 4 islands hopping. You will be taken across the following 4 islands: Chicken Island – which is named so because of its odd rock formations which resembles a chicken; Koh Poda Island – which is a beautiful island amidst the clear blue sea; Tup Island – one of the most popular off shore islands famed for being a part of islands hopping where you can go for snorkeling and relaxing by the glimmering water; Phra Nang Island – which is home to caves consisting of stalagmite formations and is known for the presence of a snake shrine.
After a relaxing and beautiful island hopping trip you will be made to head back to your allotted hotel in Krabi where you will be spending the night.
Day 3 :Krabi – Bangkok
After having your breakfast in the morning you will be checked out of your hotel and transferred to the airport. You will be made to board the flight headed towards Bangkok where upon arrival our tour representative will transfer you to our hotel allotted here. The remaining day will be free for you to do your leisurely activities.
Day 4 :Bangkok
After having a wholesome breakfast in the morning you will be assisted for a complete sightseeing tour of the city. You will be taken to Wat Traimit – which is home to the solid gold sitting Buddha statue which weighs 5.5 tons; Wat Pho – the reclining Buddha statue and also one of the oldest temples in Bangkok. The remainder of the day is free for you to explore this unique city on your own. You can shop for memorable souvenirs like, Thai silk, Thai spices, Thai handicrafts, Thai snacks and so much more. You also have the option of indulging in some delicious food items like, pad Thai, Tom yum goong soup, Som Tum soup, Gaeng Daeng, Khao Pad and a whole plethora of other cuisines.
You will finally be made to head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 :Bangkok Departure
After having a wholesome breakfast meal you will be transferred to the airport where you will be boarded to your flight heading to your onward destination.
|Tour Name||Krabi Bangkok Tour Package|
|Duration||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Destinations||Krabi - Bangkok|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Tour to the 4 islands namely the Chicken Island, Koh Poda Island, Tup Island and Phra Nang Island
- Visit the famous caves consisting of stalagmite formations and is known for the presence of a snake shrine at Phra Nang Island
- Visit to Wat Traimit the home of the solid gold sitting Buddha statue which weighs 5.5 tons
- Also see the Wat Pho - the reclining Buddha statue
- Do some good shopping of Thai silk, Thai spices, Thai handicrafts and mouth watering Thai snacks
- Try the local delicacies like pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong Soup, Som Tum Soup, Gaeng Daeng, Khao Pad
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section