Nepal is popular all over the world for its religious values. Temples like Pashupatinath and Muktinath are visited by throngs of devotees from across the globe. This comprehensive tour package will take you not only to these prominent destinations of worship but it will also make you experience the thriving wildlife of Nepal in Chitwan. The perfect blend of adventure and spirituality is what this package for Pashupatinath, Muktinath and Chitwan has to offer. Book your travel package now and get the best deals.
Here is the itinerary which you will be following:
Pashupatinath Muktinath Chitwan Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon reaching Kathmandu you will be greeted by our tour representative who will transfer you to your allotted hotel here for an overnight stay. In the evening after freshening up you will be taken to the holy Pashupatinath temple to attend the evening Aarti. After the Aarti, you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Kathmandu Sightseeing
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be taken for a local sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. You will be experiencing the lifestyle, attractions and culture of Kathmandu. You will be covering places like – Pashupatinath Temple – a holy shiv temple right next to Bagmati River, Jaal Narayan – located on Shivpuri foothills it is extremely ancient and important for Lord Vishnu, Swayambhunath Stupa – A giant Stupa along with a collection of shrines and temples, Durbar Square – the number one tourist attraction and a protected UNESCO world heritage site this is the center of social, cultural and urban life in Kathmandu.
After a fun day out you will be assisted back to your hotel where you will be spending the night.
Day 3 :Kathmandu – Pokhara
After having your breakfast early in the morning you will be driven to Pokhara which is situated at a distance of 200 km. the drive is extremely scenic and Breathtaking and allows you to enjoy the magnificent views around here. En route along with Manakamana Temple, you will also encounter Trishuli River which is the hot spot for river rafting. On reaching Pokhara you will be taken to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 :Pokhara – Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
Once you are done with your breakfast early in the morning you will be flown to Jomsom which will be a 35 minutes of flight journey. On reaching you will be transferred to your jeep which will take you to Muktinath and I’ll be a road journey of 1.5 hours. Visiting Muktinath Temple is on every devout Hindu’s spiritual agenda. Taking a holy bath under the 108 water spouts or Muktidharas will guarantee moksha. After the completion of your holy Darshan to the god of salvation or Muktinath, you will be driven back to Jomsom for an overnight stay here.
Day 5 :Jomsom – Pokhara (Sightseeing)
Early in the morning, you will be flown back to Pokhara where on reaching you will be received by our tour representative. You will be transferred to your hotel where you will be checked on for the night. After freshening up you will be taken on a sightseeing tour of Pokhara. You will be covering the following places – Bindabasini Temple – a sacred temple dedicated to goddess Bhagwati; Barahi Temple – a two-storeyed pagoda of Great Relevance in Pokhara; Seti Gorge – A beautiful natural wonder; Devi’s fall – A scenic waterfall; international mountain museum – A legendary unique museum where you get to know about mountaineering and its history. After the complete Pokhara Sightseeing Tour you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 :Pokhara – Chitwan
After completing your breakfast you will be taken To your next fin destination of Chitwan. On reaching there you will be taken for a refreshing walk to the Tharu Villages located there. You will get to know about their unique culture and traditions. The local people there will then display some dance activities and shows in front of you. You will then go to your hotel in Chitwan where you will be spending the night.
Day 7 :Chitwan Fun Activities
Early in the morning after having your coffee and tea you will straightaway head for the early morning elephant back safari. You will be exploring the jungle from the top and you will witness its thriving wildlife culture. If you get a chance you will be able to spot various animals here like monkeys, deer, wild boar, bison, etc. this ride will be of 2 to 3 hours long after which you will be taken for your breakfast. After this, you will be taken for a fun canoeing trip on the quiet Rapti River. Here you will be able to encounter some interesting marine and aquatic life. After a fun and thrilling day, you will be taken back to your hotel in here for an overnight stay.
Day 8 :Chitwan – Kathmandu
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be transferred to Kathmandu via road. The road trip will be extremely scenic and Breathtaking with views of the magnificent hills. On reaching Kathmandu you will be transferred to your hotel here for an overnight stay.
Day 9 :Kathmandu Departure
After having your breakfast early in the morning you will be transferred to your departure location which will mark the end of your trip with us.
- Kathmandu sightseeing will cover visiting Swayambhunath Stupa - located on the Shivpuri foothills, it is extremely ancient and important to Lord Vishnu. Durbar Square, the number one tourist attraction and a protected UNESCO world heritage site, features a massive Stupa as well as a collection of shrines and temples
- In addition to visiting Manakamana Temple, you will come across Trishuli River, which is a popular river rafting destination.
- A visit to Muktinath Temple and taking a dip in the holy bath under the 108 water spouts, or Muktidharas, ensures moksha.
- In Pokhara visit the Bindabasini Temple - a sacred temple dedicated to the goddess Bhagwati; Barahi Temple - a two-story pagoda of great significance in Pokhara; Seti Gorge - a beautiful natural wonder; Devi's Fall - a scenic waterfall; international mountain museum - a legendary unique museum where you can learn about mountaineering and its history.
- Visit the Chitwan Wildlife through the Chitwan National Park witnessing monkeys, deer, wild boar, bison, etc. from distance.
- Receiving and dropping from the airport
- Accommodation in Jomsom, Pokhara and Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing
- Chitwan accommodation on the basis of twin sharing
- Guided sightseeing local tour of Kathmandu and Pokhara city
- Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom Jeep Journey
- View More [+]
- International airfare
- All the applicable airport domestic taxes
- Entrance fees for monuments
- Medical evacuation in emergency cases
- All sorts of drinks
- View More [+]