Known for being one of the most important pilgrimage destinations for Shiva worshippers, Mount Kailash is known to hold immense significance in the lives of not only Hindu worshippers but also for Buddhists, Jains and Bons. This site of worship is known for being home to Lord Shiva and is located near the holy Lake Mansarovar. Namaste India Trip Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Kathmandu tour package is one of the most pious journeys anyone could take up in their lifetime. For 12 days and 11 nights immerse yourself in the deep devotion of the lord.
Kailash Mansarovar Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package|
|Tour Duration:||11 Nights / 12 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa – Purang – Mansarovar – Darchen – Driaphuk – Zuthulphuk|
|Tour Price:||1,62,000/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arriving at Kathmandu our tour representative will escort you from the airport to the allotted hotel. You will be free to freshen up and relax at the hotel in the evening which will be followed by an overnight stay here.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Nepalgunj
Early in the morning, you will be made to visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple complex which is a UNESCO world heritage site, located on the banks of river Bagmati and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. After the completion of your Darshan, you will be escorted to the domestic airport where you will board the flight heading towards Nepalgunj, which will be a 50 mines flight.
Upon arriving at Nepalgunj you will be immediately transferred to your hotel here for staying the night.
Day 03: Nepalgunj – Simikot
From Nepalgunj, early in the morning, you will be made to board the flight heading towards Simikot, which will be a 50 mines flight. Upon arrival, you will be made to check in to your hotel where you will be spending the night. Later on you will be made to visit the Shiva temple here. In the evening you will be free to explore the nearby places.
Day 04: Simikot – Hilsa/Purang
Early in the morning after breakfast you will be heli-lifted and transferred to Purang. During the journey, you will be made to cross the Karnali River to Sher. Upon reaching Sher you will be driven to your destination of Purang, which is a road journey of 1 hour where you will duly be checked in to your allotted hotel.
Day 05: Purang Sightseeing
The entire day is free for you to explore and witness some of the nearby places of this small village town which is nestled between the snow-covered mountains. You can shop at the traditional frontier market present here, where you can shop for cloth, jewelry, coffee and much more. You can also walk up to the Nepalese mansion which is located at a hillside with numerous caves and is utilized by Nepalese population and Indian businessman.
You will then head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Purang – Mansarovar
Post breakfast in the morning you will be escorted to Lake Manasarovar, which will be a drive of 1 hour. Upon arrival at this holy center, you will be kick starting your Mansarovar parikrama (Kora). You will also be performing a holy dip in the cool waters of the Lake where you will also be made to perform your puja rituals.
You will then be escorted to Chiu Gompa where you will be staying the night.
Day 07: Mansarovar – Darchen
Wake up on a holy note by taking a dip in and performing the morning puja at Lake Mansarovar. You will then be driven to Darchen which is located at a distance of 1 hour and is the base of Mount Kailash. The remainder of the day is free for your leisure time. You are free to try out some local cuisines of the place and shop for some impressive souvenirs here.
Day 08: Darchen – Deraphuk
Post breakfast you will be made to head on to Yam Dwar – which is located at a distance of 6 km from Darchen and is one of the most, visited sites in Tibet. This is also the starting point for the parikrama of Mount Kailash. You will be walking a distance of 13 km which will take up to 6 – 7 hours. There are also alternative ways of covering the distance like horses. You will then be resting and staying the night at Deraphuk.
Day 09: Deraphuk – Zuthulphuk
You will be made to trek to Dolma-la pass after breakfast which is located at a height of 5,670 meters above sea level. The weather in this area is extremely volatile and unpredictable. In order to avoid this phenomenon, you will be required to leave really early in the morning. During this parikrama, you will be able to savor the magnificent sites of Ganeshkund and Gaurikund. You will then be headed to Zuthulphuk where you will be spending the night.
Day 10: Zuthulphuk – Hilsa/Simikot
You will be made to trek for almost 2-3 hours, where you will be doing a parikrama of Kailash. Later on you will be made to proceed towards Purang. Upon arriving here you will be made to driven to Hilsa from where you will be transferred to Simikot by helicopter for staying the night.
Day 11: Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Post breakfast you will be made to fly towards Nepalgunj and further then you will be made to head on towards Kathmandu. Upon arriving at Kathmandu our tour representative will escort you to your allotted hotel for staying the night.
Day 12: Kathmandu Departure
After completing your breakfast the day is free for you to relax before heading on to the airport from where you can board the flight heading on towards your desired destination.
- Lucknow to Nepalgunj and back transfer by air conditioned bus.
- 01 night stay in a 3 star equivalent hotel in Nepalgunj on sharing basis.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast in Nepalgunj.
- Nepalgunj to Simikot return air tickets in scheduled flights.
- 01 night stay at Simikot or Hilsa in a guesthouse/ best available hotel with all meals.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner at Simikot/Hilsa.
- Simikot to Hilsa return helicopter flights on group sharing basis.
- 02 + 01 nights stay in a hotel/guesthouse at Taklakot with all meals.
- 01 night stay in guesthouse near Lake Manasarovar on sharing basis with all meals.
- 01 night stay at Dirapukh during the first day of parikrama with all meals (Light food and snacks).
- 01 night stay at Zuthulpukh during the second day of parikrama with all meals (Light food and snacks).
- Transportation in Tibet side Luxury bus.
- Basic first aid kit with tour guide.
- Oxygen cylinders and Oxygen pillow in Tibet side for emergency requirement.
- English speaking Tibetan tour guide in Tibet side.
- English / Hindi speaking Nepalese tour leader.
- Nepalese chef with helper and a Sherpa crew.
- Support van/truck to carry kitchen equipments and other material.
- Necessary group permit for visiting Mt. Kailash.
- Normal Tibet single entry group visa fee to visit Kailash Manasarovar.
- Humla restricted area permit fee.
- Yak for carrying kitchen and trekking equipments.
- 01 duffle back, 01 backpack bag and 01 wind cheater on complimentary basis.
- Nepal-China border tax.
- All Nepalese and Tibetan Govt taxes.
- Total accommodation is for 08 nights in hotels or guesthouses or lodge including 08 breakfast, 08 lunches and 08 dinners.
- Food will be very basic and pure vegetarian.
- There is no refund for any unutilized services.
- First meal is dinner, last meal will be breakfast on the trip.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters,laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities,land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are notmentioned in cost included column.
- Meals at Kedarnath (our catering team cannot reachthere)
- Any charges of train, helicopter, auto, ropeway ticket of Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony etc.