The path to God-realization melts away one’s sense of ‘I’, ego-consciousness, to enable one being an empty receptacle to receive the Divine. Whereas arduous treks to summits and inaccessible regions inflate one’s sense of self by adding to it the honor of accomplishment, pilgrimages that are equally difficult to endure intend to wither away one’s egoic self, thereby taking the human soul closer to its impregnation by the Divine. Few pilgrimage trajectories in the modern age carry with them the hallmark of being ‘arduous’, and of the ones that still do, Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepalgunj is deemed the most holy.
Mount Kailash is considered to be the abode of Lord Shiva, the primordial persona of Divine Masculine, whose witness consciousness pervades the entirety of cosmos, which in itself is a playground for Shakti, the Divine Feminine, to engage in her manifold manifestations of Maya. Namaste India Trip Pvt. Ltd brings to you the best and most well-tailored itinerary to encompass the sanctity of Kailash Yatra in 10 days and 9 nights.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepalgunj Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrive Lucknow - Nepalgunj (185.5 km / 4h 6min)
Nepalgunj can be reached via a flight from Lucknow Airport. Alternatively, one may travel 3.5 hours via Deluxe AC coach train to reach the destination. One will be warmly ushered into the hotel.
Day 2 :Nepalgunj - Simikot (216 km)
We will fly to Simikot by an early morning flight from Nepalgunj domestic airport. The day is freed of other strenuous activities to enable one’s being acclimatized to its climate. A visit to the nearby Shiva temple and an excursion around Simikot forms part of the itinerary for the day.
Day 3 :Simikot - Hilsa - Purang (621 km)
After one enjoys a delicious breakfast, it is time to be heli-lifted and transferred to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter. We will then have you cross River Karnali to reach Sher followed by one hour drive to Purang. One has to finish the immigration formalities and then relax and rewind at the hotel.
Day 4 :Purang
Exploring the Purang city and its market forms the crux of the day’s itinerary. The day will help one be acclimatized to the region’s climate.
Day 5 :Purang - Mansarovar (4580m)
An hour-long drive will take one to Lake Manasarovar. The parikrama or circumambulation of the Lake follows. After performing the blessed pooja and holy dip in the Mansarovar Lake, one may leave for Chiu Gompa where provision for an overnight stay has been duly arranged.
Day 6 :Mansarovar - Darchen
The morning itinerary again makes time to enable the holy dip, Homan and holy puja at the Mansarovar Lake. One hour drive after the lunch takes one to Darchen. The rest of the day is kept free.
Day 7 :Darchen - Driaphuk (4890m)
One is ushered in for an early morning drive to Yam Dwar. Herein begins the first day of the trek of Kailash Yatra. The 13 km long trek can take around 6-7 hours. There is provision to ride on a personal horse at the juncture.
Day 8 :Driaphuk - Zuthulphuk (4790m)
The trek to Pass Dolma, situated at a height of 5,670 m above sea level, begins early in the morning. The region is known for its unpredictable weather. Snowstorms are frequently reported. The parikrama gifts one the beautiful panorama of Gauri Kund and Ganesh Kund.
Day 9 :Zuthulphuk - Hilsa - Simikot
The ninth day requires one to trek for 2-3 hours to finish the Kora (parikrama) at Mani wall of Mt. Kailash. Congratulations on having completed the sacred parikrama! One may then proceed to Purang and then to Tibet, followed by the drive till Hilsa. One will be airlifted to Simikot for an overnight stay.
Day 10 :Simikot - Nepalgunj
One will be received at the Nepalgunj Airport, and then transferred to Lucknow, of course after enjoying their refreshments at the hotel in Nepalgunj.
All the rates are payable via net, including the taxes and service charges.
|Tour Name||Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepalgunj|
|Duration||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Destinations||Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa - Purang - Mansarovar - Darchen - Driaphuk - Zuthulphuk|
|Tour Price||2,70,000 /-|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pashupatinath Temple Complex
- Visit the Shiva temple at Simikot
- Purang sightseeing
- Finally visit to the Mansarovar lake for the Parikrama also you can take a holy dip in the Sarovar
- At Darchen the base of Mount Kailash where you can go for local souvenir shopping or taste the local cuisines
- Visit to the famous Yam Dwar
- Trek to the Dolma-La Pass
- Complete the Kailash Parikrama
- Lucknow to Nepalgunj and back transfer by air conditioned bus.
- 01 night stay in a 3 star equivalent hotel in Nepalgunj on sharing basis.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast in Nepalgunj.
- Nepalgunj to Simikot return air tickets in scheduled flights.
- 01 night stay at Simikot or Hilsa in a guesthouse/ best available hotel with all meals.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner at Simikot/Hilsa.
- Simikot to Hilsa return helicopter flights on group sharing basis.
- 02 + 01 nights stay in a hotel/guesthouse at Taklakot with all meals.
- 01 night stay in guesthouse near Lake Manasarovar on sharing basis with all meals.
- 01 night stay at Dirapukh during the first day of parikrama with all meals (Light food and snacks).
- 01 night stay at Zuthulpukh during the second day of parikrama with all meals (Light food and snacks).
- Transportation in Tibet side Luxury bus.
- Basic first aid kit with tour guide.
- Oxygen cylinders and Oxygen pillow in Tibet side for emergency requirement.
- English speaking Tibetan tour guide in Tibet side.
- English / Hindi speaking Nepalese tour leader.
- Nepalese chef with helper and a Sherpa crew.
- Support van/truck to carry kitchen equipments and other material.
- Necessary group permit for visiting Mt. Kailash.
- Normal Tibet single entry group visa fee to visit Kailash Manasarovar.
- Humla restricted area permit fee.
- Yak for carrying kitchen and trekking equipments.
- 01 duffle back, 01 backpack bag and 01 wind cheater on complimentary basis.
- Nepal-China border tax.
- All Nepalese and Tibetan Govt taxes.
- Total accommodation is for 08 nights in hotels or guesthouses or lodge including 08 breakfast, 08 lunches and 08 dinners.
- Food will be very basic and pure vegetarian.
- There is no refund for any unutilized services.
- First meal is dinner, last meal will be breakfast on the trip.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters,laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities,land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are notmentioned in cost included column.
- Meals at Kedarnath (our catering team cannot reachthere)
- Any charges of train, helicopter, auto, ropeway ticket of Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony etc.