One of the holiest and the most important pilgrimage Yatra, Mansarovar is a journey to attain salvation. Mansarovar is believed to be one of the most revered pilgrimages in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Bon religion of Tibet. During the pious Mansarovar Yatra, a devotee needs to travel through challenging high-altitude passes and also through some beautiful towns. The Yatra revolves around Mansarovar Lake and Kailash mountain peak where both are reckoned as the meditating sites and also the abodes of Lord Shiva. Nowadays, there are various traveling companies offering Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter services to make this long and arduous journey more comfortable and easier. The journey starts from Kathmandu and then proceed to Nepalgunj to Simikot and then Simikot to Hilsa. After arriving Tibet, one needs to drive towards Mansarovar.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival at Kathmandu (Covering a Distance of 1400 Meters)
After arriving at Kathmandu Airport, our team representative will greet you warmly and take you to the pre-booked hotel. After a short break and refreshment, our team escort will take you for the darshan of Pashupatinath temple. Post darshan you will be taken back to the hotel where you can enjoy the dinner arranged for you and then overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Kathmandu - Nepalgunj (By Flight)
Day 3 :Nepalgunj - Simikot (2900 m) further from Heli to Hilsa (3700 meters) and then Drive Towards Taklakot
Day 4 :Taklakot - Rest for the Whole Day
Day 5 :Drive to Mansarovar Lake
Day 6 :1st Day of Parikrama
Day 7 :2nd Day of Parikrama
Day 8 :3rd Day of Parikrama
Day 9 :Fly Back to Kathmandu and Overnight Stay
Day 10 :Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
|Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter
|10 Days / 9 Nights
|Kathmandu - Nepalgunj – Simikot - Taklakot - Mansarovar Lake - Parikrama
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Pashupatinath Temple Darshan
- Divine visit to the Shaktipeeth
- Beautiful journey to Taklakot
- Drive to Mansarovar Lake and Rakshas Tal
- Mezmerize the beauty of the Gurla Mandhata Parvat
- Visit to Darchen and Yam Dwar
- Be a part of the Dolma Pass
- Simikot tour
- A/C Vehicles used for local sightseeing destinations and for transferring to the hotels and airport.
- Best accommodation and food services in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, and other overnight stay destinations.
- Round way flight tickets.
- You will be provided with Tibet Visa and have to pay a normal permit fee.
- Guide with the knowledge of the English language will be provided so that you can communicate well with him on the tour.
- Sherpa staff services will be offered well with all essential kitchen pieces of equipment.
- All essential equipment like oxygen cylinder, sleeping bags, and in each vehicle you will be provided with oxygen pillows.
- We will provide you with the medications if needed.
- You need a returnable down jacket and so it will be provided to you from our side.
- All such taxes of transports and hotels which are applicable.
- If you want to travel via air transport all throughout the tour then you need to pay extra for that.
- All such personal expenses shall be incurred by you which includes laundry, tips, porter charge, telephone bills, etc.
- You will have to pay extra if you want to go for some other sightseeing destinations which are not included in the itinerary.
- At some of the places, it is not allowed to carry your camera phones with you and you need to pay some amount to get permission. So, this extra expense will be paid by you along with entrance fees wherever asked for.
- If in case any natural calamity arises like landslides, road blockage then in such cases the additional amount spent to be borne by the clients only.
- If in any case there is a sudden change in the fuel prices or taxes which comes in effect after the booking then you will be charged accordingly.
- We are not liable to offer you travel insurance.
- Meals which are apart from the itinerary.
- Apart from the itinerary, you will have to pay the service tax @3.63%.