Our Navagraha temple tour package of 3 days and 2 nights ensures that you have an experience which is not only spiritual but also extremely rejuvenating for your soul. Our package is designed in a manner which will ensure that your darshan is done comfortably and without causing any hassles. As the name suggests, this tour will make you witness the temples dedicated to the nine (Nava) celestial bodies. South India is known for its pure and unadulterated vibe of immense spirituality and holiness hence your trip here will prove to be extremely soul evoking.
Navagraha Temple Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Kumbakonam
Once you reach Kumbakonam and after you get checked in to your hotel, you will be taken for darshan at the holy Alangudi Guru Bhagavan temple (Jupiter), which is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The entire temple complex pans over an area of 2 acres, and the entrance has a massive two-tier gateway which is adorned with colorful sculptures and engravings using the traditional and classical South Indian architectural designs. This temple performs 6 rituals which you can be a part of between 6:00 am and 8:30 pm. After your darshan is done you will be made to head back to your hotel.
Day 2 :Kumbakonam – Mayiladuthurai (34 Kms / 1 Hour)
Day 3 :Mayiladuthurai – Thiruvenkadu (24 Kms / 5 Hour)
|Navagraha Temple Tour Package
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Kumbakonam - Mayiladuthurai - Thiruvenkadu
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Welcome to Kumbakonam and visit to holy Alangudi Guru Bhagavan Temple (Jupiter)
- More over visit to Thingalur Chandran Bhagavan Temple (moon)
- Furthermore blessings from Suryanar Bhagavan Temple (sun)
- Then blessings from Kanjanur Sukra Bhagavan Temple (Venus)
- Visit to the Vaitheeswaran (Mars)
- Visit to Thiruvenkadu, where the Puthan Bhagavan Temple (Mercury) is located
- Visit to Keezhaperumpallam (kethu) Bhagavan Temple
- Finally Darshan of Thirunallar Saneeswaran (Saturn) Bhagavan Temple
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section