Dedicated to goddess Durga and situated in the scenic Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir, Mata Machail is one of the most pious places of goddess worship. With no recorded history of the shrine’s formation, the Mata Machail shrine is a swayambhu making it even more sacred. The temple is surrounded by beautiful hills, glaciers and various small tributaries of Chenab River. Devotees flock to this shrine on a regular basis seeking blessings of Mata Machail while also enjoying the unblemished scenic beauty of the surroundings.
Machail Mata Yatra Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Jammu - Kishtwar
On reaching the place of arrival in Jammu, you will be proceeding to the next destination of Kishtwar. This is a road trip journey of 6 to 7 hours and covers a distance of over 200 kms. On reaching, checking in will take place followed by an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Kishtwar - Gulabgarh - Mata Machail Darshan - Kishtwar
After breakfast head to the Gulabgarh Helipad for a convenient helicopter ride to the Mata Machail shrine. Darshan and puja performance will take place on reaching the temple. After this, on the same day, get the helicopter back to the Gulabgarh Helipad. By the end of the day reach Kishtwar for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Kishtwar - Jammu Departure
After breakfast in the morning proceed on to Jammu. Enjoy the scenic beauty during the 6 to 7 hours of road journey to the place of departure in Jammu. The drop off will be the end of Machail Mata Yatra Package.
- Experience scenic beauty of Kishtwar
- Helicopter ride from Gulabgarh to Mata Machail
- Soulful Darshan of Mata Machail
- Enjoy beautiful surroundings in Jammu
- Shop for souvenirs
- Accommodation as discussed
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- Helicopter ticket from Gulabgarh to Mata Machail Temple
- All transfer in vehicle
- All types of taxes including road tax
- Driver’s allowance
- Parking charges
- GST charges
- Any cost incurred not mentioned in the itinerary or discussed beforehand
- Entry fees
- Travel insurance
- Any persona expense like laundry, phone bill etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section