Ayodhya, one of the most ancient and holy cities of Hinduism is believed to be the sacred land of Lord Rama, the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu who is considered as one of the supreme gods of Hindus and this is why Ayodhya is known for its religious vibes and once you step into Ayodhya, you get to feel an impressive aura. Popularly called as Ram Janmabhoomi, Ayodhya is home to a bevy of places that allure tourists from all across the globe and Ram Mandir is the key attraction of this beautiful city and has been in news for quite a long time. You must have heard of its religious significances and if you have never been to this holy city then do not waste time in searching for travel plans as Namaste India Trip offers you the most customized deal of Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour Package that plays a vital role in witnessing the religious charm of the city. We guarantee our client that browsing our travel plan won’t disappoint you rather you will count it in the list of one of the best decisions of your travel experiences that you have attained so far.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Delhi – Ayodhya
Your journey starts early morning from Delhi Railway Station from where you will catch the train to Ayodhya. By the time you reach Ayodhya, it gets dark so our representative will take you to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. You will be served with the lip-smacking dinner at the hotel which is then followed by a relaxing night stay in the comfy hotel room.
Day 2 :Ram Mandir Visit and Ayodhya Sightseeing
Day 3 :Ayodhya – Delhi
|Ayodhya Ram Mandir Tour Package
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Delhi - Ayodhya
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Seeking the blessings of Lord Rama at Ram Mandir and many other temples.
- Discovering some popular destinations in the city including Moti Mahal, Kanak Bhawan, Moti Mahal, Gulab Bari, and there are many other places.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section