Being the holiest capital of the world Varanasi is popular not only for its spiritual relevance but is also a place which radiates unparalleled peace and devotion. In case you are looking to experience the beauty of Hindu faith then we present you with 2 days of Kashi darshan tour package which is guaranteed to be a memorable experience. Our affordable and budget-friendly package is created with immense care and ensures that you have the time of your life.
Kashi Darshan Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Varanasi
Once you arrive at the holy city of Varanasi our tour representative will get you checked in to your allotted hotel. You will have time to relax and refresh yourself before you head out for witnessing the glorious evening Ganga Aarti. You will finally be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Varanasi – Sarnath – Varanasi
Your early morning will commence on a glorious note by going on a boat ride on the holy river Ganga. After visiting some of the most popular ghats you will be made to head back to your hotel for breakfast. After having your breakfast you will be taken on a spiritual temple tour of the city where you will be taken to places like – Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Annapurna Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir and Sankat Mochan Mandir along with Tulsi Manas Mandir and the iconic BHU.
By afternoon you will be taken on a brief expedition of Sarnath which is situated at a road distance of 30 mines to 45 mines. You will be taken for sightseeing visits to places like – Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and Sarnath archeological museum.
By evening time you will be taken to your departure spot of either a railway station or the airport. This will mark the conclusion of your journey with us.
|Tour Name||Kashi Darshan Tour Package|
|Duration||2 Days / 1 Night|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Be a part of the evening Aarti of river Ganges, this would be the best welcome to the city of temples Varanasi
- Visit to the most popular Ghats
- Also visit the temples namely Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Annapurna Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir and Sankat Mochan Mandir along with Tulsi Manas Mandir and the iconic BHU
- Welcome to Sarnath and visit the Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and Sarnath archeological museum
- Relish the local street food of Varanasi
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section