Himachal Pradesh’s geographical and climatic features are truly incredible. Every traveler is invited to participate in a sightseeing tour to merge with the cultural addiction and to enjoy the ravishing beauty of Himachal, which is well supported by the lofty Himalayan Mountains. It would be an introduction to the state’s magical charms through its villages, valleys, lush green forests, and endless Himalayan ranges. The visit to Vaishno Devi temple is the remarkable highlight of the package. However, all of Himachal’s major landmarks and iconic possessions will be included in the list. This 8 days / 7 nights tour will also cover Amritsar along with Vaishno Devi Darshan.
Himachal with Vaishno Devi Darshan Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrive Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar, Check inn Hotel, After Fresh-up drive to visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony – Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening beating the Retreat ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 :Amritsar Local – Dharamsala
Day 3 :Dharamsala Local
Day 4 :Dharamsala – Dalhousie
Day 5 :Dalhousie Sightseeing
Day 6 :Dalhousie – Katra
Day 7 :Katra – Vaishno Devi Darshan – Katra
Day 8 :Katra Departure
|Vaishno Devi Himachal Pradesh Tour
|8 Days / 7 Nights
|Amritsar – Dharamsala – Dalhousie – Katra – Vaishno Devi – Jammu
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Vaishno Devi Darshan with the best amenities
- Amritsar city tour
- Dharamshala and Dalhousie tour
- Best hotels and travel cars with flight/train reservation
- Enjoy the food with the feeling of divinity
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section