What Gulmarg is to Kashmir, Auli is to Uttarakhand? It is the mini Switzerland of this Land of Gods and it is known for being the venue for exciting winter sports. Whereas summer is the best time to visit Uttarakhand’s dozens of destinations, the reverse is true for Auli. In winter the region takes on a mantle of virginal white. It is perfect for skiing. Join NamasteIndiaTrip heavenly skiing experience in Auli spread over 4 nights 3 days.
Auli Skiing Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Rishikesh – Joshimath
Arrive in Rishikesh to a warm welcome by our tour guide who escorts you to the waiting coach for the 270 km drive to Joshimath. The 9 hour drive takes you across enchanting countryside, a composition of mountains, valleys and rivers. We drive up to Devprayag where everyone gets down visiting the temple at the confluence. Then we have lunch and proceed to Rudraprayag and finally arrive at Joshimath. What follows next is an experience of heavenly enchantment as the 4 km ropeway ride over magical scenery keeps you enthralled each moment of the way. Check into your hotel room on arrival in Auli and stay overnight in the Cliff Top Resort.
Day 2 :Auli
Breakfast and set out to explore Auli on your own. You can join a skiing group, put on Skills and try to ski down gently powdery slopes. It will be a fun experience.
Day 3 :Auli – Kedarnath
Breakfast early and then join the group for the trek to Kedarnath. This is a tough trek over several kilometers of craggy, sloping terrain. Arrive in Kedarnath and check into your hotel and then prepare for the evening Darshan at the famed Kedarnath Temple, site of one of the 12 Jyotirlinga and one of the Four Char Dham. Return, feeling fulfilled, to your hotel.
Day 4 :Auli – Rishikesh
After an early morning breakfast, we set out in the coach for the 9 hours 270 km drive to Rishikesh where the tour officially ends. The tour guide helps you onward but you can stay back in Rishikesh if you wish.
- Experience the heavenly enchantment as the 4 km ropeway ride through magical scenery captivates you every step of the way.
- Be a part of the Skiing club in Auli and enjoy the ski
- Go for a divine trek to Kedarnath temple Darshan
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section