The Ganga Pushkaralu or the Ganga Pushkaran is a holy festival that takes place every year on the banks of the Ganga River. It occurs once every 12 years and is truly a phenomenon to behold. The last event took place in 2011 and the next event is set to take place from 22nd April to 5th may 2023. Devotees from all over the country make it a point to take a holy dip in one of the holiest rivers in India to get blessings from the goddess herself.
Ganga Pushkaralu Tour Itinerary Packages
Day 1 :Arriva Delhi - Haridwar
Welcome to Delhi. You are welcomed and assisted on arrival at Delhi airport / railway station by our representative. Drive to Haridwar. On arrival check in to the hotel. In evening proceed for ritualistic bathing in Ganga River, attend enchanting Aarti Darshan at Har Ki Pauri. If there is time one can visit Mansa Devi Temple.
Day 2 :Haridwar - Uttarkashi
Morning after breakfast depart to Uttarkashi/ en route see Tehri Lake and the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttarkashi. On arrival check in to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 :Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi
In the morning head to Gangotri Dham Temple en route enjoy the drive and view of Bhagirathi River and Himalayas. On arrival at Gangotri take holy dip in Bhagirathi River, the original starting point of Ganga river. Perform all the rites and ritualistic pujas here. Later on proceed for Darshan of Ganga Mata in Gangotri Temple. Return back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 4 :Uttarkashi - Rishikesh - Haridwar
Morning drive back to Rishikesh. On arrival proceed for sightseeing in Rishikesh. This covers the Ashrams, Ram and Laxman Jhula, Gita Bhavan etc. later drive to Haridwar for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 :Haridwar - Delhi
Morning drive back to Delhi. Here the tour ends as you drop to the Delhi airport / railway station for an onward journey.
|Tour Name||Ganga Pushkaralu Tour Packages from Delhi|
|Duration||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Destinations||Haridwar - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Rishikesh|
|Tour Price||19,900 /- / per person|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Evening Aarti at Har Ki Pauri
- Ritualistic bath at Ganga in Haridwar
- Holy visit to Mansa Devi Temple
- Visit to Kashi Vishwanath in Uttarkashi
- Gangotri temple visit and Darshan
- Accommodation on a Double sharing basis at hotels.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- The air-conditioning will work in Delhi/Rishikesh & Haridwar/Delhi.
- All Veg. Meals, Daily Breakfast & Dinner. (Except Budget Package)
- Local Guide at Rishikesh for local sightseeing (Min. 6 Members or above)
- Sightseeing as per the above Itinerary.
- All-inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- All currently applicable hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- 24 hours mobile contact with the tour manager (Guest support)
- Arrival Assistance at Airport/ Railway station by our representative.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Guide, camera fees, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges occurred due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in the cost included column.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like a landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents, or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, the program will need to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons, we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same.
- Any charges for train, helicopter, auto, ropeway ticket of Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony, Heli, etc.
- GST - 5% applicable on total billing.
- Forest & green permit fee, Guide fee, porters, charges.